Friday, July 3, 2009

Gooooooooooooood morning fellow bloggers and bleggeretts!

I have been recently called by some starnge woman claiming to be my agent from hollywood.
She also claimed that she had me set up for a multi million (she did not specify the currency) Job! Somehow this person knew wher i was at the time, for i am currently presiding at the capital of the united states, and knew the number i am at! not only am i extremely scared of this strange stalker person, but i am also very excited for this multi million (Currency not specified) job! :)............ oh wait a second......... something is dawning upon me,......... something important,........ probably something i need to know,....... oooo there it goes, probably not important anyway.

What is important is that i have noticed that doueto the fact that i have not needed to type in a very long time, and I have recently begun playing electric bass, my thumb has gotten into a place wher wenever i put my fingers in a certain position, (like how i frequently type) my thumb bends back in an uncorfertable position! yay!!!!!!!

No comments: